Monday, October 16, 2006

Little frustrations


Ok, I'm sick and I've been stuck at home all day finishing some reports and other things which is probably why this is bothering more than usual (I haven't been out of the house much since last wednesday - have some horrible cold/cough thing which is still making me cough constantly and reach for the tissues every few minutes even though I am actually feeling much better).

Ok so this is about milk cartons of all things. Now, I have actually got used to the milk here in China which is OHT milk, long life milk - whatever you like to call it. I even like having it on my cereal now or occasionally drinking it which I would never have said a year ago.

BUT - why can't they make the milk cartons so they pour easily???? There is one brand with one type of opening on some of their cartons that pours ok. The rest? - you try to pour a little milk into your coffee and you end up with just as much running down the side of the carton onto the bench! AiYa! [translation: how annoying!!!]

Comments:
Getting too used to China and the UHT milk eh? Watchout cause soon you won't be able to tell the difference between Chinese chocolate and proper Lindt (Like Justin, lol) ;)

fr sam s
 
Hey, I need to find some tap things that would stick into the carton and send them to you.
 
have taken up drinking soy milk (never would have thought that day would come) quite a bit - powered soy milk at that !!! oh well. And will just have to remember to buy the 'easy pour' brand!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?