Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm back!!! Recycling and chilli peppers

I've been away for a week and with the busy-ness before and after travelling haven't had time to post . But finally got a chance to spend a bit of time online tonight and discovered...... Blogspot is unblocked again!!! Who knows why or when it might be blocked again but its a nice coming home present and inspired me to post a few pictures I took earlier in November.....

This guy is having fun pushing his bulky load up a potholed dirt hill.... and its about to get better for him - they are digging up the road a bit further up. I have to say though, that recycling seems to be a huge thing in China, everything can be collected and sold for recylcing - everything- bottles, cardboard, polystyrene, bits of metal..... they even have people who ride around on bicycles and will collect broken electrical equipment. (I think this guy is pushing his load of polystyrene collected for recycling - but I could be wrong - open to any guesses from you guys).



And finally! Some chilli's in the land of chilli peppers. I was out in the countryside a few weeks ago (workmates wedding) and besides growing grapefruit they had a few chilli bushes by the road. These are the baby ones.....

And here are the more grown up ones.....




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?