Saturday, December 30, 2006

It seems Google escaped disruptions

It seems that my ability to access my blog might have something to do with the links Blogger has with Google.

Google is working ok, I can do google searches (but not access the sites it brings up), access google news (well the story summaries anyway - I can't view the actual articles) and people who have gmail accounts can access their email. I wonder if there is going to be a flood of gmail accounts being opened.

The good news is that internet access seems patchy, with different people connected with different providers able to access different amounts on the net.... so i'm holding out hope that the patchiness is going to be in my favour and in the next day or so I might be able to download some of my emails (crosses fingers). Meanwhile, my sources of distractions on the net have been reduced to blogging and one china-based expat forum site where there are a bunch of addicted internet-gamers going through panic and withdrawal.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?