Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sam zai nali? (where is sam?)

I'm aware this blog has been more than a bit 'dead' of late, lacking in new posts and all that. Have been a tad bit busy but hope to get back to regular posting soon. I have found though, logging back into the blogger site since I am in China they have now decided that I must access the site in Chinese which will add an extra element of interest to my posting experiences....if anyone happens to know how I can select a language preference let me know.


Stay tuned for a recommencement of blogging from the Land of Chilli Peppers....

meanwhile, let me recommend a blog of a family who recently travelled here and volunteered with the organisation I work with to help some abandoned and orphaned children in China:

click here for reflections on Changsha and here for their trip to the project

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?