Monday, September 03, 2007

life goes on

hmm, i've managed 5 posts now this month, 2 in the last 2 weeks. Not bad huh?

I've discovered a new tool called "scribe fire" which makes blogging soooooo quick and pain free - recommend you give it a try if you have your own blog. The only challenge now is to remember to take more photos out and about.

So, I joined a gym a few weeks ago and am enjoying it so far. It always seemed a little 'extravagant' to think about joining a gym here but have really felt the need to get more exercise now that I am riding my electric bike and not walking so much. At least gym membership here can be really cheap ($60 for 3 months), it seems like a nice enough place (people are friendly, they have classes and most of the machines work). Should be worth it if it gets me fit or helps me lose some kilos!







Powered by ScribeFire.


Comments:
Hi Sam,

I found your blog when I was searching for the ferris wheel in Changsha. Your links caught my attention because we adopted a special needs child from Changsha last summer and are in the process of adopting a special needs child from Yiyang. We are hoping to travel to Changsha this fall. I would be really interested in talking to you about the organization you volunteer for (special needs children are so special to me) and to hear about life in Changsha. My name is Kara and my email address is karamikel@aol.com.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?